Monday 7 October 2013

Skyline (2010) Includes Spoilers!!! Film Review

Skyline (2010) Film Review

Directors: Colin Strause, Greg Strause

Just finished watching Skyline and I have to say it was awful. Starring Donald Faison from Clueless I was intrigued to see what the film was like as it was a si fi with aliens ,and I love anything to do with the supernatural. Faison plays the role of Terry a happy go lucky funny man who I was fairly thrilled to see appear on my screen from a corny interpretation of an American party. He soon dies .Lacking any kind of storyline or depth the film had very 2d character's.


The ending was horrendously cheesy as they are taken by the aliens and somehow manage to fit in "that kiss". I can imagine Faison was happy to be killed of so soon to escape from such irritating scenes. I feel like crawling to a whole to hide from all si fi films for a long time as this was such a bad version of a classic tale of alien invasion.This was disappointing from both directors who have worked on films such as Titanic and Xmen.

Needless to say Skyline will not be in my DVD collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment