Monday 30 September 2013

Week 3 Movies for October 2013 Horror and Romance ?

Click here for more information on each film
Horror and romance? In October ?
Keep up to date with the latest films for October. I love using IMDB as It allows me to do this easily and always shows important information on the film such as director actors and reviews. This month lots of films will be on release but one that screams at me is the remake of Carrie based on the novel by Steven King ,directed Kimberly Peirce. Captain Phillips is also a film I look forward to this month that I have discussed in an earlier post also set to be released on October 11th. This month we will also receive a special present from Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger with the film Escape Plan that will be released on October 18th.Directed by Mikael Håfström ,Escape plan is a film about a man who is trapped in an intense prison that he designed and should be the classic action pumped fire jumping fight scare that all action lovers "dig". Romeo and Juliet directed by Carlo Carlei released on October 11th is a shock to me as the classic romance has been remade and released in the most horrific month of the year with Halloween fast moving in.Will Romeo and Juliet be a success ?

October 2013 has a wide genre range from horror to romance with action and history with the October 18th release of 12 Years a Slave. I think the movies in October will be interesting ;predicting non will hit the box office top 10 list of 2013 but certainly include an array of genres in a much controversial month were horror conventions in my opinion should be followed. I'm excited to see the outcome from audience's.

What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment