Monday 30 September 2013

Highest Grossing Directors At The Box Office

Steven Spielberg
I am not surprised at all at any one of the names listed in this list. Each director has a unique gift that makes each film a success.

I've posted this article because I believe it is important to appreciate and acknowledge the directors who make films what they are. The role of a director it vital to a film deciding on the mise en scene lighting and every other aspect; all for our enjoyment.

Steven Spielberg: $8,440 billion
James Cameron: $6,201 billion
Peter Jackson: $4,612 billion
Robert Zemeckis: $4,094 billion
Chris Columbus: $3,852 billion

 Spielberg not surprisingly top of the list  I have to admit it reflects his brilliant work and rightly so involved in films such as Jurassic Park ,Back to the future and ET; which have all become timeless classics for all audiences to enjoy. Personally I love Spielberg's work with Back to the Future being one of my favourite films of all time.




Read the article here

No comments:

Post a Comment