Tuesday 22 October 2013

Week 8 'Doctor Who' 50th: New anniversary trailer airs - watch

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a524878/doctor-who-50th-new-anniversary-trailer-airs-watch.html
Honestly the first half of this trailer looks awesome but then Mr Smith begins to talk who I have never been happy with. I'm very happy to see the BBC are celebrating Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary as I have been a whovian from a very young age enjoying Christopher Eccleston's episodes but my Doctor will always be the amazing David Tennant. I didn't carry on watching when Matt Smith came in but despite the hefty part he will seemingly play in the film I will defiantly be watching . I think it is very important to celebrate such achievement that such a show can withstand time. The article states Doctor Who's 50th anniversary special 'The Day of the Doctor', starring Matt Smith, David Tennant, Jenna Coleman, Billie Piper and John Hurt, will air worldwide on November 23.Im super excited are you ? Share your views ?

No comments:

Post a Comment