Monday 7 October 2013

Film villain Lee gets movie honour

Film villain Lee gets movie honour
Sir Christopher Lee to be honoured.
I have posted this article about Sir Christopher Lee as I like him very much as an actor. Starring in many classic horror films such as Dracula I have huge respect for him and in a word he brings the spook into spooktacular being an actor who can truly scare me.Lord of the Rings legend will be honoured by the movie industry with a fellowship from the British Film Institute.He also has a special place in my heart from playing Willy Wonka's dad in the 2005 version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Personally anyone who takes Halloween candy of someone, burns the lollypops ,candy chews ,and chocolate balls with pumpkin wrappers on right in front of them with a grin is the greatest villain of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment