Tuesday 22 October 2013

Classic films to watch this Halloween

I have been composing my own Halloween film list to post soon and have came across this article that has a selection of my favourite Halloween films suggested that I have to post to share with everyone. As it says in the article
"Come the witching hour, there's no better place to be than curled up on your sofa with some Halloween treats and a cushion or two to hide behind.
We've rounded up some top films you should watch this Halloween.
And don't worry - not all of them are scary."
From Hocus Pocus to A Nightmare on Elm Street this gathering of spooks will keep your Halloween celebrations traditional and seasonally correct.
For a great Halloween week follow the link http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/great-films-watch-halloween-6158555 NOW!!!!!
I love Carpenters Halloween starring Jamie Lee Curtis as it is set on my favourite day of the year and is you haven't guessed this from all the posts and clues it is of course the spooktacular themed day with witches goblins and ghosts HALLOWEEN !! This film is great to watch on the night of the 31st as it becomes ever more real to life. I advise not to watch if your baby sitting it may freak you out a little to much!

No comments:

Post a Comment