Monday 14 October 2013

Murder Mystery with the human flesh loving Werewolf's.Includes some Spoilers







Murder Mystery with the human flesh loving Werewolf's.
From my IMDB Account see my ratings
The format of the "The Beast Must Die" is intriguing allowing the audience to be the detective. I also enjoyed the stopwatch; to make up our minds on who we thought the werewolf was, making us feel very much a part of the story and allowing for a deeper understanding to each character. I wasn't too impressed with the werewolf ,and was hoping for something more mutated than the image of a dog/wolf. On the other hand I did like the unique change from wolf to human, when the identity is revealed as it added to suspense as the image of the wolf disappeared. I liked the way it followed the murder mystery format, and thought it added a historical and chilling twist to the film. Although at times the dark scenes with the wolf were difficult to make out in it only added to the shadiness of the creature further more the mystery of the plot. I would recommend the beast must die to anyone who loves murder mysteries with twists and turns ,and who also has a taste for the human flesh loving Werewolf's.

No comments:

Post a Comment