Monday 7 October 2013

Week 4 London Film Festival Starts This Week

London Film Festival Starts This Week
I've posted the link to this article about London's 57th film festival as the film Captain Phillips will be screened a film I have discussed on my blog before and I wait in anticipation to see. I think it is great to have the opportunity to see the films in a screening as it also helps celebrate new films with an old festival that celebrates both old and new films. There are still tickets available to the festival which is surprising to me considering that there is such a wide range of films to be screened on the 9th October with 235 feature films and 134 short films from 57 countries all around the world. Surely this would entertain even the fussiest film goer ?

No comments:

Post a Comment