Saturday 16 November 2013

Ninety years of Disney: in pictures and what I have learned from Disney

I'm a huge Disney fan. In fact I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't love a Disney film. I'm posting this link to a series of picture celebrating Ninety years of Disney. The pictures feature Mr Walt himself Mickey and many other beloved Disney classics from Dalmatians to Little Mermaid, Snow White to Lady and The Tramp. Lovely picture that will bring joy to any Disney fan :)
I think Disney has been so successful over the years as it has always had a wide range of characters from talking fish to Jack sparrow. They also have branched out into Disney Pixar. They are ever bringing out new films and characters that agree with the times but have the feel of a classic with the classic tales of a Disney film that it has built up for itself over the years. Bringing out new films and characters that people of all ages can love hate laugh with or cry with Disney is so unique in how each character has its own story .
My favourite Disney film is beauty and the beast as it has a beautiful message that love is on the inside. The beast in the film is also handsome and is beautiful the way the story can show this. I think Disney films can give good messages to children and this has certainly been a film that ha given me this lovely quality in life to see the beauty in all. This is a strong quality I see in my self enforced by a film. This is certainly proof the influence a film has on somebody but also the influence a Disney film can have.
I love lots of Disney films such as Brother Bear which also has a powerful message to see thing the way others do. This is a quality I have today and am able to sympathize with others.
I love The Little Mermaid. Although with a very bad message involved in the film how Ariel changes her body to be with her dream boy? Uh oh this is something that hasn't changes me but I could see how Disney got a message mixed up maybe it was to say a change is good don't let your parents tell you what to do ? Surely not. Any way I love it.

Of course Disney has not been the sole influence on me in my life as I have learnt all my good qualities from my mum , family and friends but it is evident that Disney has been a good influence in my life. And the moral of the story is I hear you cry ? Live by Disney and live happily ever after ? Not exactly but love Disney be open minded at even a grown up age and enjoy a fairy tale story every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment