Sunday 10 November 2013

CATCHING FIRE EXCLUSIVE !!!!!! GALE AND KATNISS and other ramblings about the movie and competition in China


http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a529242/hunger-games-catching-fire-jennifer-lawrence-liam-hemsworth-clip.html

A clip has been released showing Gale and Katniss together talking about a rebellion in district 12.
I'm posting as I'm really excited about the new film coming out based on my fav book Catching Fire. I think its great that Lionsgate are showing lil snippets of the film as it gets us fans excited and also creates a greater hype for the film that is sure to pull in more watchers at the cinemas.
I really hope that its not just the best bits being shown to entice people in because as a true fan of the trilogy of books I have high expectations that have so far been met with bursts of excitement and catching breath cries. I cant wait for Catching Fire which will hit the Reel Cinema in Widnes on the 21st of November. I will be there.

http://www.reelcinemas.co.uk/films/the-hunger-games-catching-fire-f112005.html Book your tickets here.

The Hunger Games Catching Fire will also be competing in China to come out on top over the new film with Sandra Bullock Gravity that will hit cinemas in China at the same time. Personally I'm rooting for The Hunger Games Catching Fire without even watching it as I'm not at all impressed with the idea of watching two people in the depths of space floating around for an hour or two. Not thanks. But with my late trip to the Cornerhouse in Manchester I found that lots of nonsense is welcome in China that British would not take to. A slapstick humour so how will Gravity fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment