Sunday 10 November 2013

Corey Feldman missed out on E.T. role

http://www.theindychannel.com/entertainment/corey-feldman-missed-out-on-et-role_11579056

Corey Feldman
This is an article about Corey Feldman and how he missed out on E.T. role. I love Corey Feldman and despite all his spikes as I call them I still like him as a person and wanted to publish a post about him. I first watched him in Stand by me when I was 13 and feel in love with him. Since them its been goonies dream a little dream licence to drive the lost boys and on and on. Corey Feldman plays Edgar Frog a vital role in my favourite movie The Lost Boys. Recently Feldman has released a memoir book with tales of his past including the abuse he and fellow actor and best friend Corey Haim suffered. Haim and Feldman were the Corey duo in the 80s and continued to claim fame in later year too. Both had drug issues brought on by the industry they were in. Both starred in The Two Corey's a TV series documenting their lives.

Corey Haim left Corey Feldman right

Corey Feldman left Corey Haim right






No comments:

Post a Comment