Saturday 14 December 2013

WEEK 15 UK signs film treaty allowing more British-made movies to be shown in China

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/uk-signs-film-treaty-allowing-more-britishmade-movies-to-be-shown-in-china-8980020.html 
The treaty will allow Sino-British co-productions to sidestep China's quota system that limits cinemas from showing foreign films.
I am posting this link to this article because as a film lover I would like to watch foreign films more. I think this is a great thing to happen as I feel that also film lovers in China would love to watch more  foreign films. Also a film that everyone can enjoy can unite countries such a Untouchables that was successful in many countries even though the film was in French . This shows that people are able to love a film and understand it in a different language with only the subtitles. I would love for more  foreign films to appear in our cinemas. What's your opinion ?

No comments:

Post a Comment